2013-08-25

CUSTOM DVD COVERS PART 6 (2013)



Some DVD covers for my personal collection that I have been meaning to get to for quite some time...First up is a cover for the David Hamilton (famous British photographer) Film Collection (all 5 of his Films). It is difficult to do this man's work justice without criticism, so I tried to embody tastefulness with the visual cues that make his soft focus photography world renowned... Now all of these films are available on Amazon.com. Second is a collection of HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, SHE-RA PRINCESS OF POWER and THE NEW ADVENTURES OF HE-MAN compilation of lost rarities (commercials, bumpers, story books) etc. that did not make it to official sets.  Special Thanks to my friend Danielle on this one!
*I own none of the images & collected them around the net. For personal use/not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment